Are you looking for how much revenue your OptinMonster campaigns have generated on your site?
In this article, you’ll learn how to view revenue generated from OptinMonster campaigns in Google Analytics.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin:
- This article assumes you’ve already connected your campaigns with Google Analytics in the campaign builder and are using the enhanced ecommerce plugin from Google Analytics on your site.
View Revenue Data
When you create campaigns in OptinMonster to increase the revenue on your site it’s helpful to know the amount of revenue each campaign has generated.
To view revenue generated from OptinMonster campaigns in Google Analytics, follow these steps:
- Log into your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Next, navigate to the Behavior > Events > Top Events screen from the sidebar menu.
- Select the individual OptinMonster campaign you want to view revenue data for.
- On this screen, select the Ecommerce link under the Explorer tab.
- The next screen that loads will show you the amount of revenue generated from your OptinMonster campaign. In particular, the conversion event revenue indicates the amount of revenue created after the visitor converted through the campaign.
I don’t see the Ecommerce link from Step 4.
For access to Ecommerce data in Google Analytics you must first be using the enhanced ecommerce plugin as outlined by Google Analytics.